Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Light

LIGHT!


Without it, I'd be sad...


I love light. I'd say it is NUMBER UNO on the master list for photographers.

There are so many ways of using it! My favorite, however, is the "romantic,soft light." 

Seriously,it rocks my socks off.

Exhibit A:

I have my model face AWAY from the sun (I love being defiant :-)
This is what helps create that beautiful GLOW!

Exhibit B:

See how it lights up the grass?! RAD-NESS!

Exhibit C:
And this is what I waited for the entire session!----- AWWWWWWSOME!!


Sunbursts can really add a lot to an image. 
That being said, they are a little tricky to achieve and sometime take a little while. 
Luckily Miss Holly here was very patient. ;-) 
Thanks Holly!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the light! You are the master when it comes to light!

Marquette said...

I've always been fascinated with light too. It's amazing. Shooting into the sun is my favorite. I shoot into the sun as much as I possibly can. It's way fun.

Teri said...

I like sunset pictures.. as far as in full sun pictures.. you do great.. I tend to shy away form those.. keep in the shade!! Its something I have been working on lately... its a hard one!! love the pictures..the setting and the sun..is just perfect!

Post a Comment

Hi Friend!

It always makes my day to read your comments :)
You are the best! :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop