Pages

Friday, January 27, 2006

Who is Mandi?



Memorable :)
Ambitious
Natural & Neat-O (couldn’t pick just one :)
Determined
Inspired
I love to capture the beauty and spirit of my subjects and the relationships that exist in the family.

I BELIEVE-
You can never have too much PINK.
Chocolate is a vitamin.
Babies are yummy.
Bling is a necessity.
Moments NEED to be captured.
Every girl needs a pair of heels, a classy headband & a frilly apron.
Laughter is medicine.
Love is a blessing.
Life is meant to be lived to its fullest.
If you take a picture, that moment will last longer.


2 comments:

amy said...

Your pictures are getting amazing!!! Not that they weren't before but I can see you growing. I love your work.

Mandi Lou said...

Thank You Amy!You are sweet! I feel like I'm growing! :-)

Post a Comment

Hi Friend!

It always makes my day to read your comments :)
You are the best! :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop