Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

What to Expect

The goal of my sessions is to capture the beauty and spirit of my subjects and the relationships that exist in the family. All of my sessions are done on location in your home or at an outside location that we agree on. I believe natural light is the best, because of this, shoots are mostly done in late afternoons around sunset.

Please look through my portfolio and make sure you are happy with my style. I do not rush my clients in any manner and don't mind taking breaks so a child can eat, have a snack and rest a bit before we start to shoot again. My wish is to create a natural, stress- free environment where you or your child can feel relaxed and comfortable.

I ask that you do not bring sick children to shoots. It isn't fair to them or you to expect great pictures when they are feeling less than fantastic. Also, the same applies to a child having a bad day. If they seem extremely grumpy we can reschedule without a problem.

Where are the rest of our photos?

You may think that during your session that I have taken hundreds of pictures, you're right! Yet, you get 20-30 images. What happens is I take multiple shots of each pose and I then pick the best images from those poses that meet my standards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend!

It always makes my day to read your comments :)
You are the best! :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop