Pages

Friday, February 10, 2006

What People Say

"I absolutely loved working with Mandi on my newborn's photo shoot. It was so nice to have a friendly and kind person to work with. She was willing to go the extra mile, working around the challenges that arrive with a newborn (feedings, diaper changes, crying fits, etc.). She was so patient and it was obvious that she loves what she is doing. This is shown not only in her actions but in her work. The photos were beautiful and captured the pure innocence of our little newborn. I am able to hold onto those fleeting moments in his life through her precious pictures and for that I am grateful. I am definitely looking forward to working with her again in the future!"

-Olivia O.


"Well i thought Amanda did a great job on our photo shoot. she is a very great photographer, who loves making people smile, and she captures great pictures! she has a talent I must say!... "

-Aileen H.


"I have had my family pictures done many of times and by many of people and I have to say that Pretty in Pink Photography is by far the BEST photo sessions that we have ever had. Mandi has a natural eye for the most amazing pictures. I am a very picky person and I like things done a specific way and she does such a great job I don't even feel the need to express what I like. ALL of our pictures have turned out fabulous and I would recommend her to anyone and for any type of event. The pictures are so natural and gorgeous. She is so easy to work with and has so much patience, especially when it comes to my kiddos. She is the BEST and like I previously said, I will only recommend her and vouch for her to anyone anytime anywhere. She is a true artist. All the pictures on the walls in my house prove that."

-Darcie G.



"Mandi-

I received my CD today and we love the photos! Thanks again, you have an amazing talent!


-Holly



 "Hey Mandi,

I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE the pics so far. You are so talented and I'm very thankful for all your hard work : ) And I can't wait to do this again next year!

Thanks again!"

-Lindsey



Want to say something? Send me an email!

prettyinpinkphotos@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend!

It always makes my day to read your comments :)
You are the best! :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop